DT One is looking for a Financial Controller to be based in Dubai with experience supporting a global company. A career with DT One provides invaluable experience in an exciting and rapidly expanding market and an opportunity to be part of a global FinTech company with numerous offices worldwide and a workforce that includes dozens of different nationalities.
Reporting to the CFO, this role is responsible for the EMEA finance function. In addition, this role is also responsible for statutory reporting, tax, internal controls, FP&A and revenue recognition activities.
Key Role Responsibilities:
• Develop leadership and strategic direction on accounting and compliance in complex global environments,
• Direct oversight to the design and maintenance of systems and controls,
• Subject matter expert and provide technical guidance across the business on accounting policies interpretation and application,
• Manage external auditor relationships,
• Lead, motivate and develop the team to ensure activities are conducted accurately, ethically and consistently,
• Identify opportunities and drive projects to improve business processes and support,
• Drive timely month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing,
• Budgeting and cash management (working extensively with business heads), and
• Preparing Board Level value-add analysis and insights.
What we would like:
• Degree in Accounting with minimum 8 years of experience,
• Experience working in a high-growth environment,
• Certified CPA,
• Experienced deploying Oracle is beneficial,
• A proactive, organized & independent individual with good analysis skills,
• Team player with good communication & interpersonal skills. Ability to explain financial issues or concepts to non-financial audience,
• Proven leadership capabilities and experience developing and managing teams,
• Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated,
• Ability to travel at short notice,
• Proactive attitude, time sensitive with a sense of urgency, and
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
DT One operates a leading global network for mobile top-up solutions, innovative mobile rewards and airtime credit services.
We re able to provide greater access to digital communications for over five billion people across emerging economies, resulting in more active participation in the global economy. Our global network interconnects more than 550 mobile operators across 160 countries and delivers smarter data-driven mobile solutions to ensure that no one is left unconnected.
Founded in 2005, the DT One team is headquartered in Singapore with regional offices in Dubai, Miami, Nairobi and London.
For more information visit www.DTOne.com