The Financial Controller should be results-driven and confident to manage and improve our organization's financial performance and direct our accounting operations.
He/ she should be responsible to manage accounting records, evaluating and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, analyzing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring accuracy of financial information.
He/ she should possess strong planning and exceptional numerical proficiency to help our organization in maintaining positive revenue and financial growth, formulating sound financial strategies, implementing proper internal controls, achieving organizational targets, and developing financial plans that support organizational strategy.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
Streamline accounting functions and operations, provide financial analysis.
Responsible for Key Account Management & conducting P&L for Commercial deals
Preparing financial reports.
Reviewing commercial contracts with end customers
Analyzing financial data.
Monitoring internal controls.
Overseeing and preparing income statements.
Participating in budgeting processes.
Managing financial transactions.
Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
Developing plans for financial growth.
Evaluating and managing risk.
Coordinating audit processes.
Train staff on business finance issues, promote regulatory compliance, and drive income generation.
Master's Degree in Accounting or equivalent, an MBA in Finance is always preferred
Min 6-8+ years of experience, Pharmaceuticals Industry preferred
Proven experience in Finance management.
1. In terms of Competency you are highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership,
2. Customer-oriented approach with strong aptitude
3. Having an Analytical mind with ability to think diversely and understand the big picture.
4. You have excellent Business Acumen and Strategic Planning skills and solution centric mind
5. Excellent interpersonal, communications with multitask and Project Management experience
6. You are a team player with a proactive and collaborative approach and enthusiastically manage stakeholders in good spirit.
Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals
Proficiency in accounting software.