Industry Oil & Gas
Lead and coordinate a company s Ledger Accounting Team to achieve company growth, profitability and stability. This includes monitoring and supporting daily accounting duties, month end close, POC Accounting, financial analysis, planning and forecasting, internal control/SOX compliance, tax compliance, and other relevant business needs.
• Ensure company assets are secure, and financial health and cash flows are monitored and communicated to key management effectively.
• Coordinate and review financial closing and consolidated results in accordance with U.S. GAAP, IFRS, and other regulatory requirements, as well as company s policies and procedures.
• Manage accounting, reporting, and analysis specifically associated with long term projects (POC Accounting).
• Ensure compliance with VAT and other statutory needs.
• Provide overall financial planning, reporting and analytical support to operations and the regional leadership team to help achieve business and financial results.
• Maintain strong communication and working relationship with operational leadership.
• Maintain strong control systems in line with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, company s Accounting Policies, and leading practices.
• Continually optimize finance resources; identify and implement best practices and improvements.
• Assist in company tenders and major procurement decisions as needed.
• Review for cost control opportunity and waste reduction.
• Assist in and coordinate internal and external audit
• Comply with all Company policies and procedures
• Bachelor s in Accounting or equivalent required, Master s preferred
• 8+ years of experience in Finance.
• POC (Percentage of Completion) Accounting Experience Required
• Audit experience required (Internal or External)
• Proficient with ERP systems Oracle preferred
• Working knowledge of standard application software (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
• Resourceful and Solutions Oriented
Attention to Detail and Deadlines