Prepares the Plant Finance department operating budget and consolidates all departments' budgets, and monitors operating expenses against the approved budgets.
• Prepares the Plant Finance department policies and procedures manual to the overseen finance and accounting functions ensuring they are compliant to the laws and regulations of the stipulated Egyptian laws including; sales, income, and general taxes, to eliminate any liabilities on the company, Monitors their ongoing implementation and compliance. Incorporates all changes upon their occurrence, and ensures clear communication of those changes to the relevant departments.
• Sets the standards and performance measures (KPI)s of the Finance department in line with the company s strategic direction, Submits to the CFO to review and approve. Cascade it down to his direct reports monitors their timely implementation, and ensures achievement of their objectives.
• Ensures that the administration of the monthly payroll is done properly.
• Monitors and approves all-cash in-flow and out-flow to ensure proper cash flow management.
• Manages and monitors all activities within the Financial Reporting and Budgeting including; financial analysis and reporting, budgeting, GL maintenance, and cash management.
• Assists in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
• Supervises and participates in the preparation of various financial statements and reports.
• Directs the installation and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures.
• Directs the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses, and insurance records