Making Decisions and Solving Problems
• Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
• Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others
• Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
• Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work
• Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
• Scheduling Work and Activities
• Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
• Communicating with Persons Outside Organization
• Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers and. This information can be exchanged in
• Monitoring Processes, Materials, or Surroundings
• Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
• Developing and Building Teams
• Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards
• Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards. Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others
• Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
More than 15 years