• Already worked on multi currency digital wallet similar to Hyperwallet.com, Payoneer.com or Kantox.com including Forex.
• Architectural designing and supervising development of eWallet .
• Worked in flow of funds workflow and strategy to acquire product specific customer base.
• Understanding of algorithm design, complex problem solving, data analysis and OOP
• Proficiency in, at least, one of Java, Python, NodeJS, C, C
• Knowledge of building services using a well-known framework like Spring Boot, Spring Security, Hibernate, Git, SQL, REST API, Test Driven Development.
• Knowledge of CI/CD principles and experience of working with tools such as IntelliJ IDEA, TeamCity, Jenkins, CircleCI,
• Experience of working with micro-services and designing APIs based on REST, gRPC or SOAP
• Experience of working with data formats like JSON, XML, Yaml
• Domain Knowledge of Financial Technology and Payments processing.
• Experience of leading the delivery of specific Capital Markets or Banking Payment solutions, in areas such as Faster / Instant Payments, SEPA, SWIFT, BACS and mobile payments.
• In depth technical knowledge in core payment areas and are able to articulate the functional and technical specification for e.g. SWIFT, ACH, GIRO, Bacs, CHIPS and CHAPS
• In depth knowledge of the Payments Value Chain, able to articulate the functional and technical differences between: Initiation, Order Management, Execution and Clearing & Settlement.
What would be nice to have
• Knowledge of working with containerisation frameworks and deploying them onto the cloud.
• Experience of working on any of the popular cloud platforms, like AWS, Azure or GCP
• Experience of working with distributed systems and technologies such as Apache Kafka, MongoDB, CockroachDB, DynamoDB and Apache Spark.
• Camunda workflow engine,
Product Management: 5 years (Required)
Minimum Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science
• UAE / Canada
• Attractive salary package will be offered based on Experience & Expertise.