Fixed/Mobile Guard Supervisor
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN KUWAIT. ALL PERSONNEL MUST HAVE A VALID TOURIST PASSPORT TO BE CONSIDERED.
Supervises small groups of guards providing security to U.S. Department of Defense installations located OCONUS. Ensures all tasks, such as entry control, towers, patrols, vehicle and personnel searches and bag screening are conducted in accordance with the contract. Provides updates and status reports; writes spot reports and incident reports as necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
• Supervises small groups of guards
• Ensures all assigned guard posts are staffed, monitors performance of assigned guard force personnel
• Conducts inspections of assigned guards and guard posts
• Ensures that all guard personnel are aware of and abide by all Post and general orders and procedures, as ensures special and information is disseminated
• Communicates with Guard Shift Leader and Operations Center to provide reports and report incidents and emergencies
• Adheres to and actively supports company policies, procedures and standards.
• Minimum 3 years of combined honorable military, law enforcement, or private security experience.
• Must have received an honorable discharge as verified by a form DD-214 (U.S. Military).
• Must have 1 year of supervisory experience.
• Must be a U.S. citizen.
• Shall possess an active U.S. Secret Clearance.
• Able to qualify with M4 rifle and pistol and all qualifications required by the contract
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT
• Operate both as a member of a team and independently at incidents of uncertain duration.
• Spend extensive time outside exposed to environmental elements.
• Perform physical demanding work in hot (in excess of 100 degrees Fahrenheit) and
humid (up to 100 percent humidity) atmosphere while wearing duty equipment and PPE,
which may significantly impair body-cooling mechanisms.
• Experience frequent transition from hot to cold and from humid to dry atmospheres.
• Work, including walking, running, standing, pulling, and pushing in wet, icy, or muddy areas.
• Work in areas where sustaining traumatic or thermal injuries are possible
• Must be able to perform the following physical tasks:
• Drag, carry, lift, and/or pull a person (150lbs) to safety.
• Use physical force to detain a subject or prevent unauthorized entry.
• Prolonged standing and/or sustained patrol on foot and in a vehicle.
• Sustained pursuit of suspect on foot.
• Dodging, crawling, climbing, and rapid ascent/descent of stairs.
• Perform all of the above wearing duty equipment, to include ballistic and CBRN personal protective equipment, under adverse environmental conditions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
, United States