We are seeking a Recruitment Sourcing Lead who will be responsible for cross Service Unit s within the business, leading a team of sourcing partners to meet the current and future recruitment sourcing needs of Accenture Middle East.
This will initially be on a fixed term one-year basis.
The Recruitment Sourcing lead has direct responsibility for multiple sourcing channels including the Accenture careers website, ad hoc advertising, the Employee Referral Scheme, job boards, social media, marketing go to market campaigns and direct sourcing. The Recruitment Sourcing Specialist is responsible for monitoring and improving the performance of all channels, suppliers and recruiting capabilities associated with each channel, ensuring productivity and cost per hire is optimised in line with the constantly evolving resourcing needs of the business.
• Work with the recruitment Director to develop the sourcing strategy for the Service business Unit(s)
• Work closely with the Recruiting Team in their Service Unit(s) to deliver a pipeline of candidates to meet the needs of the business and build future talent pipelines for always on and active requisitions
• Act as a SME for their area in sourcing and work with the recruiting director, recruitment marketing and procurement teams to ensure appropriate channels and tools are in place to meet the demands of the business
• Identify potential problems in the sourcing work stream in advance and work proactively with the sourcing lead to resolve in a timely manner
• Identify alternative innovative, scalable sourcing channels using various methods - and optimize existing low-cost channels
• Implement and attend sourcing events in relevant areas of business to support sourcing strategy and support other sourcing events held by the business as necessary
• Manage and lead their team of sourcing partners, ensuring learning plans are developed, implemented and performance is tracked, managed and optimised across their teams
• Pro-active sourcing and submission of pre-qualified talent acting as player-manager with accountability for delivering individual as well as team results in line with agreed SLAs and KPIs
• Creating and delivering reporting and business/stakeholder updates as required and in line with defined governance matrices
• Understand and champion Intelligent Operations initiatives and ways of working to lead in the new as appropriate and directed by the sourcing associate manager
• Actively contribute to sourcing lead meetings, project plans and initiatives
• Coach and develop team members to support succession planning
• Expert in sourcing methodologies and deep knowledge of optimized searches (Boolean, X-Ray etc) with demonstrable experience in delivering talent pipelines through social and other channels
• Extensive knowledge is essential of the Middle East market is required
• Arabic speaking preferred
Reports to: Recruitment Director
Experience / Qualifications required:
• An effective and influential communicator who is comfortable leading conversations with senior stakeholders regarding recruitment best practice (an expert advisor)
• Provide external marketplace intelligence to recruiters and stakeholders
• Experience of sourcing of Senior level experience, high volume campaigns and niche, targeted recruitment efforts utilising a range of sourcing strategies
• Collaborative team player promoting inclusion, seeking continuous improvement through day to day work and leading by example
• An awareness of the latest employment legislation and key issues surrounding immigration
• Experienced in event management- planning, organising and leading for areas such as career fairs, candidate referral roadshows etc.
• Solid experience of recruiting direct candidates from a range of different sources
• Experience with Microsoft Excel reporting required with Taleo/Workday and Avature experience preferred
What is in it four you?
All our recruitment professionals receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. The variety and scale of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build a career. In addition, our business growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for advancement.
As well as a highly competitive salary, Accenture offers a full comprehensive package for the right candidate.
Why join us?
• We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
• You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
• Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
• You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
• You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live