Looking for a flexible return to work 3 month opportunity? Are you an experienced online trading/visual merchandiser? Our Client, The Modist is changing the online shopping experience for stylish women everywhere seeking a luxury take on modesty. With a talented team working across their offices based in Dubai and London, they are creating the ultimate global destination for chic modest fashion.
• At least 5 years experience, working in B2C Ecommerce (within either an omni-channel or Pureplay business)
• Experience within Luxury multi-brand preferred, but not essential.
• Strong analytical skills and trading mentality.
• Proven track record as a team player .
• Able to influence upwards/key stakeholders
• Aptitude for developing teams and driving new processes.
• Highly skilled in communication.
• Accomplished multi-tasker, comfortable managing multiple cross-functional projects at once.
• Creative-thinker, prepared to share and drive innovative ideas to turn the dial on trade.
• Entrepreneurial mind set, with a passion for driving growth and smashing stereotypes.
• You must be based in Dubai and have a visa to work
The role of Visual Merchandise Manager will focus on building a world-class customer experience across The Modist s website and Native app. Working cross-functionally with other managers, they will manage the execution of trading plans to deliver rapid customer and sales growth.
As a commercial online business leader, VMM will be have P&L accountability for delivering profitable sales, through the managing of promotions and on site-merchandising.
This role will report directly to the Commercial Director and will provide commercial, strategic insights, assisting in decision making, to ensure company targets are met and exceeded.
Details of the Role
• Execute and manage the trading strategy for the online business, to achieve sales objectives and optimize conversion.
• Grow and trade all markets, making data driven decisions to optimize the customer journey and strengthen digital KPI s, by Geo.
• Work with the BI function to provide clear data, KPI tracking vs targets, and identify areas of risk, to act on immediately, maintaining positive online growth.
• Full responsibility for website front end, owning User journey, Website merchandising and Search; utilizing this functionality to drive product sales and increase conversion.
• Co-ordinate and drive the promotional calendar to capitalize on key promotional moments and ensure all activity is optimized via strong execution.
• Work closely with performance marketing team to drive better converting traffic and identify the key customer profiles by market, serving these with the most relevant and localized experiences/campaigns, on-site.
• Own personalization project, and drive roadmap for development of current personalization tools, to improve on-site experience and drive growth in both conversion and topline revenue.
• Collaborate with Buying, Merchandising, Marketing, Studio and Creative teams, to offer luxurious brand optimized offer to customer.
• Special focus to be directed to private label- own the website experience for PL online and work with merchandising team on stock and pricing strategy, to optimize profitability
• Work in partnership with CRM manager on the execution of CRM initiatives online, ensuring a 360 experience through the communication programme and on-site experience, to achieve customer retention targets.
• Drive content creation via data insights, working collaboratively with content team, to ensure assets available for all marketing communications.
• Support the social strategy, utilizing the online platform to blur the lines between community and commerce via the community hub.
• Assist in driving the digitalization of personal shopping, (lead by head of creative projects), to gain incremental sales through developing the experience of try,buy,treasure and launching new PS initiatives such as Modist trunk (subscription service).
• Working closely with the technology function; assisting in development of an efficient digital product roadmap, in order to deliver short, medium and longer term, commercial and business objectives.
• Push, implement and optimize, key conversion projects such as; personalization, store credit, loyalty scheme, cost plus checkout, concession model.
• Work with finance/merchandising, to feedback into planning of online KPI s in the business model. Track these, in-season , and adapt business strategy where needed.
• Own and drive A/B testing programme to fully optimize site functionality, content and marketing.