With the largest team of technology experts around the world, Emerson is your partner for flow measurement solutions. From consultation to solution to optimization and beyond, they're dedicated to helping you find the right flow technology for your application and business needs.
The Emerson Flow Solutions Group's Metrology Team was formed to provide expert support throughout the Middle East & Africa. The Metrology Team provide consultancy support both internally to the Flow Solutions Group's Service, Systems and Sales teams as well as directly supporting Emerson's customers throughout the Middle East & Africa.
جمعيه البحث العلمي الهولنديه, the Emerson Flow Solutions Group are looking for an individual who can provide effective Flow measurement technical expertise from FEED through to installation, بداية-فوق, commissioning and operation of Flow systems and products throughout the life cycle of the Flow assets within MEA.
Your sphere of influence may also include, but may not be limited to:
• Support the MEA Flow Solutions Group by providing metering system consultancy support to grow customer loyalty and improve the overall delivery from sales, systems and service teams.
• اجراء مسوحات للمواقع, metrology healthcare checks and feasibility studies for Flow Metering systems identifying potential for upgrades and enhancements.
• Conduct metering system audits and uncertainty studies.
• Support the start-up & commissioning of critical Flow systems & products.
• Develop the Flow Service team's capabilities through on-site and office based technical advice and coaching.
• General Fault finding related to customer process issues, including site visits for data collection.
• Carry out witnessing of instrument calibrations and drive an enhancement program of Emerson calibration facilities in the MEA region.
• Carry Out Customer Training and Best Practices Presentations at Conferences.
• Adhere to local and international Emerson Trade Compliance and Quality Management procedures, as well as the Emerson Ethics policy, with respect to all business activities.
• Adhere to Emerson's commitment to Safety as a core business value: taking an active role in the prevention of injuries and accidents; consistently following established rules and procedures; using proper safety equipment; and reporting and correcting unsafe acts and conditions.
To succeed, you'll need to demonstrate:
• Degree qualified in technical discipline (Instrument/الكهربائيه/Process) or relevant job experience; ideally 10-15 years' experience with Oil & Gas metering
• Demonstrated knowledge of Custody metering applications, AGA, ISO and API standards
• Must have a good process understanding over complete supply chain, إنتاج, المحطات الطرفية, خطوط الأنابيب, تخزين, Refining and Transportation.
• Must have knowledge of manufacturing and customer support processes, including Continuous Improvement Process and Project Management.
• Must possess strong communication skills to ensure changes and improvements are understood by all.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values-سلامه, السلامة والجودة, supporting our people, التركيز على العملاء, التحسين المستمر, collaboration and innovation-inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, هجين, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
ايمرسون, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.