What s in it For You:
• Paid training program that includes job shadowing, e-learning modules, structured fieldactivities, and customized classroom style training.
• Receive a company vehicle for business and personal use.
• Plan and manage your schedule in a flexible, independent work environment.
• Carve out a long-term career path in operations, training, sales, or leadership.
What You Will Do:
• Conduct food safety, brand standard and workplace health and safety evaluations atcustomer locations.
• Consult, coach and train customers on the latest food safety, health, and sanitation practices.
• Partner with EcoSure Account Management teams to solve customer challenges.
• Complete a mutually agreeable number of audits per quarter that meets or exceedscustomer expectations.
• Provision accurate reporting and provide effective customer communication andrelationships.
• Completed Bachelor s Degree with 2+ years food service or hospitality industry-relatedexperience; OR completed associate degree and 4+ years of food service or hospitality
• Willingness to work occasional evenings, weekends and overtime as business needs dictate.
• Ability for in-country travel to customer locations.
• Personal General Liability Insurance required.
• Food safety preferred certifications such as HACCP, ISO22000, BRC, NEHA (RS, REHS or CP-FS) credentials.
• Experience in food safety and brand standards evaluations.
• Teaching or coaching experience in a food related field.
• Strong relationship management capability and advanced consulting skills.
• Strong planning and organizational skills and high attention to detail.
• Ability to work effectively without supervision, showing initiative, good judgment and superior decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure, juggle tasks and work efficiently against deadlines.
• Ability for international travel to customer locations.