1. Assist with enforcing food safety program and procedures, GMP (good manufacturing practices) policy, and personnel hygiene policies.
2. Prepare & Implement all the documents related to the Food safety management system 22000:2005 following the model: Layout, product description, work instructions, process mapping, hazard analysis, and OPRP & CCP plan.
3. Verify and communicate to related departments any findings in terms of food safety. Report non- conformities to the Quality Assurance Manager.
4. Report and assist with correcting any unsanitary conditions in food storage areas as well as production areas.
5. Communicate and update all documentation related to external legislative bodies. (Libnor, codex etc.).
6. Collect, review and maintain all data sheets of materials.
7. Prepare the Calibration reports for all equipment s, refrigerators, freezers and balances , according to the calibration policy.
8. Request laboratory analysis with collaboration and under the supervision of quality assurance manager.
9. Assist with the maintenance of food preparation areas, packaging areas, equipment, surfaces and tools.