Job Title : Food Service [Kitchen] Equipment Technician
Basic Salary : Between QAR. 4,000- 5,000.00
Nationality : India/Sri Lanka/Philippines/Nepal/Bangladesh
Age : Between 25-40 years old
Under the direction of the Engineer of Maintenance, maintain, repair, and install food service (kitchen) related equipment as required duties as assigned for the efficient operation of the Maintenance Department. Maintain and provide for the safe condition and operation of all food service (kitchen) systems in all facilities.
High school diploma or GED
Valid Qatar driver’s license [if any]
Knowledge of commercial food service (kitchen) equipment repairs, maintenance, and installation
Knowledge in the operation of electrical control systems;
Ability to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, schematics, and written reference material;
Ability to diagnose and resolve problems;
Ability to use hand and power tools.
Three or more years’ experience in the commercial food service (kitchen) equipment and refrigeration maintenance field.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
· Diagnose and repair malfunctions in various types of food service (kitchen) and refrigeration systems.
· Install new food service (kitchen) and refrigeration equipment and systems when required.
· Relocate and expand existing food service (kitchen) and refrigeration systems as required.
· Repair, replace, or calibrate controls, thermostats, switches, fuses, and electrical wiring.
· Fabricate, assemble, and install electrical wiring, controls and piping according to specifications and code.
· Maintain preventive maintenance schedules and procedures for all food service (kitchen) and refrigeration equipment, including changing of filters and cleaning condensers and coils.
· Perform all scheduled preventive maintenance and cleaning on all food service (kitchen) and refrigeration equipment as needed.
· Receive and complete work orders.
· Inspect jobs upon completion and ensure areas are clean.
· Detect needed repairs on equipment following established inspection procedures.
· Respond to emergency calls as needed.