Ensuring that all incoming and and outgoing telephone calls are handled in a efficient manner.
• Greeting all incoming students, families, and guests respectfully and professionally.
• Answering phone calls in a professional, pleasant, informed manner for the purpose of providing information and creating a good image of the school.
• Accompanying new parents on the school tour and informing them of the facilities and features of the SABIS Educational System .
• Assisting the Admission Officer/ Office Manager in providing support to new parents to complete the documentation, explain the system, school policies, rules and regulations, etc.
• Arranging with SLO for the new parent orientation and school tour.
• Assisting in interviewing students for new admission to KG 1, KG2 & Grade 1 classes. (if and when needed)
• Booking appointments for parents with AQCs and preparing relevant documents and information in advance (including student s profile, infractions, and exam results) whenever an AQC assistant is not available.
• Receiving parent inquiries (KG1 to Grade 13), transferring them to person in charge, and following up with AQCs, Head Supervisor, and Office Manager.
• Assisting in student registration paperwork, procedures, and follow up.
• Keeping record for any announcement and schedules for all school activities (SLO & P.E.) and sharing them with parents and being able to answer their queries precisely.
• Developing a positive, welcoming, and caring environment in the Front Office.