A Bachelor s degree or relevant academic experience from an accredited college or university in Computer Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other information technology-related field to include coursework in web-based platforms and applications programming using high-level computer programming languages and developmental tools.
• 4 years of experience designing, developing, testing, implementing and maintaining web-based applications systems (with special attention to HTML) including applications and programs using high level generally accepted computer program languages.
• Good working knowledge of database design principles and experience with using a database in a web-based environment.
• Develops new applications from beginning to end and maintains existing applications.
• Ability to work on complex problems where independent action and a high degree of initiative are required.
• Exercises considerable judgment within broadly defined practices and procedures to select methods, processes, and techniques for designing tools and delivering information.
Professional Skills and Personal Qualities:
• Proficiency and creativity
• Animation skills (PLUS)
• Adobe Illustrator and Indesign Proficiency (PLUS)
• VEEVA and/or CEGEDIM Platform experience (PLUS)
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Innovates data visualization and presentation techniques
• Agency background is a plus
• Fluency in Arabic & English
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Manage tasks, timelines, and communication.
• Effectively handle multiple assignments at one time.
• Work well as part of a team, with a range of people.
• Be highly motivated and well organized.
• Have a good eye for detail.
• Be able to see other people's point of view and cope with criticism.
• Be able to work within extended project nature and tight timelines
• Knowledge of implementing and maintaining web-based platforms, applications, and programs such as UI/UX, HTML5 , C /C#, Java, Python, JSP, PHP, PL SQL
• Skills in developing and maintaining web-based applications configuration management systems.
• Ability to assist in the preparation of the Request for Proposal (RFP) for IT projects.
• Ability to communicate with staff and users