• To have complete knowledge of the hotel products and services, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets and promotions, spa and health club, and other properties.
• Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
Maximize room PEOPLE
• We are proud of 'Our People' with the capability to multi-skill and maximize efficiency at every Crowne Plaza. Get familiar with the responsibilities and processes that facilitate you to Hire, Train, Involve and recognize your team members. By ensuring consistent service standards and brand-led behavior
• Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
• Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
• Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
• Ensure that both the Duty Manager and Reception Supervisors are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments
• Efficient Check in and Checkout process as per S.O.P
• Be aware of the company s Loyalty programs and its various levels.
• Ensure all vacant guest room dockets are checked for any bills or checked out registration cards.
• Ensure all guest profiles are updated after check-in and reviewed by the DM prior to filing.
• Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
• Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
• Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
• Follow company brand standards
What we need from you
• Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
• Positive attitude and good communication skills both written and verbal
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
• Competent level of IT proficiency
• It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• Previous experience in cash handling
• Calm, efficient, and the ability to work well under pressure
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook computer programs
• A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
• Meticulous grooming and presentation