Bayzat is a technology company that provides insurance and HR solutions. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region. We have 200+ team members from 30+ different countries.
Our team works hard to create amazing customer experiences using cutting-edge technologies. Our benefits consultants, sales development analysts, software engineers, customer success managers, designers, marketers and many others all work together to make it happen.
We are curious and passionate about finding better ways to do things, we engage in continuous learning opportunities to further develop skills and most importantly, we encourage and value teamwork. We provide our employees with tremendous opportunities for growth and career.
As a Front End Developer, you will work with our software development team to produce high-quality software and products. Our platform is the core of our offering and you will be responsible to make it better every day. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and are expected to continuously get out of your comfort zone to learn new things and get your hands dirty. More importantly, we want you take pride in the success of Bayzat, as it is under the ownership and responsibility of the entire team and that includes you!
What you ll do:
• Develop and maintain responsive single page applications using mainly Ember.js
• Participate in agile planning, estimation and development to enable fast iteration and feedback loop
• Communicate proactively with development team members to ensure alignment on goals and objectives
• Contribute ideas and efforts to improve quality and efficiency of the development processes
• Provide input on feasibility, usability and product design to build the best possible customer experiences using available resources
What are we looking for:
• Proactive in identifying and resolving problems and helping others
• Passionate about continuous improvement and self-education
You should be comfortable with the following technologies and methodologies:
• Good understanding of data structures, algorithms, memory management, performance considerations and tradeoffs
• HTML5 - Familiar with HTML5 APIs and browser compatibility
• CSS3 - Good knowledge of CSS preprocessors like SAAS/LESS
• AJAX, REST, CLI tools, template engines, Node.js , Lodash.js and usability testing
Apply for this job