To perform quality assurance checks, interface with engineering/support activities and troubleshoot test equipment. To Work with requesters to meet all testing requirements using written and verbal methods of communication.
Requirements & Job Description
• Diploma or vocational training certificate in the relevant field. Preferably automobiles or fuel.
• 5 10 years experience in the relevant field in a reputed organization.
• Working knowledge of gasoline and diesel engines, equipment hydraulics, and electrical systems required.
• Perform receipt, issue, storage, spill cleanup, maintenance scheduling, hazardous waste, and fuel quality assurance operations.
• Perform operation, maintenance, and calibration of lab equipment, recordkeeping, and lab safety procedures.
• Inspect, evaluate condition of, and maintain fuel storage tanks, pipelines, piping systems, product pump, filter, meter, gauge, and flow control mechanisms, and other petroleum system components.
• Detect system malfunction/misalignment/leaks/adjustment issues, and perform scheduled and unscheduled system maintenance
• Remove, repair, and replace system components.
• Complete all assignments directed by Management in a safe, efficient and timely manner as required by Company.