• 5 -10 years of server-side development using Java with solid foundation in object oriented analysis and design
• SQL and NoSQL experience (Oracle, Cassandra, MongoDB)
• Experience in Spring framework (Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, JPA)
• Experience in microservices reactive architectures
• Experience in service oriented architectures (REST, SOAP)
• Experience in message driven architectures (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
• Knowledge of cloud computing platforms (AWS)
• Knowledge of Big Data and Hadoop Spark frameworks
• Write secure code, familiar with threat models and with encryption, tokenization and authentication protocols.
• Experience in API design and documentation using tools like Swagger
• Discipline to document ideas and API in a clear, comprehensive and organized manner
• Experience troubleshooting issues in production
• BS/MS in computer science or equivalent
• Excellent communication skills
MORE ABOUT the candidate:
• Self-starter, proactive, positive, creative, and flexible.
• You enjoy working with distributed, loosely coupled systems in the cloud
• You have a strong interest in resolving technical challenges related to online payment processing
• You are able to adapt quickly to changes in business requirements and work in an agile environment
• You strongly believe in test driven development
• You are curious about emerging technologies and can quickly evaluate and adapt to new technologies
• You are team player who is happy to collaborate within and across teams in the organization and with partners
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.