We are emaratech (emarat Technology Solutions) FZ LLC, a technology and professional services company that specializes in providing consulting, outsourced technology and business strategy solutions for the global corporate and government entities in the Middle East.
Please note that the below roles are for our future vacancies and interested candidates will be contacted once the requirements are active.
Position: Full Stack Java developers
• If you outgrew the backend and ventured into the frontend, love working with product teams to design and implement end to end solutions, and pride yourself on creating and maintaining reusable and tested software in any tier then we have a great opportunity for you.
• As a full stack engineer, you will get to solve complex problems for a growing business. You will have the opportunity to design the api, implement the backend and front end to bring full features to market quickly and we will help you. We organize in agile project teams, collaboratively working as Product Owners, UX designers, Full stack engineers to ship working software, every sprint. We have a principle of no code without testing and we pride ourselves by writing clean and concise code.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE:
• 4 - 11 years of server-side development using Java with solid foundation in object oriented analysis and design
• 2-5 years of SQL and NoSQL experience (Oracle, Cassandra, MongoDB)
• Experience in Spring framework (Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, JPA)
• Experience in microservices reactive architectures
• Experience in service oriented architectures (REST, SOAP)
• Experience in message driven architectures (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
• Knowledge of cloud computing platforms (AWS)
• Knowledge of Big Data and Hadoop Spark frameworks
• Write secure code, familiar with threat models and with encryption, tokenization and authentication protocols.
• Experience in API design and documentation using tools like Swagger
• Discipline to document ideas and api in a clear, comprehensive and organized manner
• Experience troubleshooting issues in production
• BS/MS in computer science or equivalent
• Excellent communication skills
MORE ABOUT YOU:
• Self-starter, proactive, positive, creative, and flexible.
• You enjoy working with distributed, loosely coupled systems in the cloud
• You have a strong interest in resolving technical challenges related to online payment processing
• You are able to adapt quickly to changes in business requirements and work in an agile environment
• You strongly believe in test driven development
• You are curious about emerging technologies and can quickly evaluate and adapt to new technologies
• You are team player who is happy to collaborate within and across teams in the organization and with partners
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
• Must be fluent in English.
Please share your latest CV with the below required details
Reason for looking
Notice period (how soon can you start?)
Current salary including benefits (in AED/month)
Salary expectation including benefits (in AED/month)
Willing to relocate to Dubai (if outside U.A.E)
Passport validity (Month/Year)
Thank you and looking forward to your reply.