We're looking for a high quality Full Stack Software Developer who is ready to contribute to our efforts to take Wisoft Solutions to the big league.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
1) Design and develop end to end applications with very high quality.
2) Specialize in Client-Side Programming, Server-Side Programming and Relational & Non-Relational Database along with Server Handing.
3) Specialize in Particular back end programming language, like ruby or php or python, although some, especially if working as a developer for a while, work with more than one
Familiar with object-orientated design principle and methodologies
5) Expert in PHP Frameworks such as CodeIgniter, Laravel, Cake PHP, Symphony, Fuel PHP, Lumen etc.
6) Track experience with containers, dockers, Spring Boot, microservices and REST APIs, Webservices
7) Advance Knowledge in Content Management System - HubSpot, WordPress, Woo Commerce, Big Commerce, Magento 2, Shopify, Drupal, SquareSpace, Bitrix24, Prestashop, OpenCart, Joomla etc.
8) Advance Experience in MySQL and various DBMS technology (e.g. PostgreSQL, MongoDB and Redis).
Proven working experience in Android & iOS Apps development.
9) Must have advanced experience in Firebase, AWS preferred and Knowledge of Apache && Nginx Servers Configuration.
Familiarity with Git, Docker, PHP Unit.
10) Experience on Maps/Tracking related Project Experience will be a plus
11) Ensure good code management and that your code is sufficiently tested.
12) Build customer facing technology product for global customers
13) Good knowledge of Responsive UI Frameworks.
14) Work with ux/ui designers, architects, and other developers to implement full-stack web and mobile solutions.
15) Experience with Android SDK for Android development & XCode for iOS development.
16) Participate in the initial conception stage along with a client in order to better meet the needs of the customer and to translate those expectations to employees.
17) Time Management: You will be working with employees, customers and management, often spinning multiple plates at once.
18) Analytical Skills: You will also need analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day. You will be analyzing data and making decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
19) Assures quality Web solution by developing and completing test plans; maintaining project and technical documentation.
20) Provides project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.