Cloudstream is currently working with a Tech Giant based in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The one subsidiary focused on Medical Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Cloud Solution provider and has established itself as a trusted partner to the Government, as well as with multiple commercial engagements and strategic partnerships across the region with large hospital providers. They strive to meet their key strategic objectives using artificial intelligence in medical imaging, research and development and clinical care management. The two pillars of this Medical company include medical imaging and clinical decision support.
• Access to a faculty of 100+ leading scientists, academics, researchers and visionaries from the world s top universities, firms and research labs
• State of the art NVIDIA GPU computing farm comprising of hundreds of DGX machines
• Delivering AI solutions for healthcare for imaging, voice transcription, computer vision, virtual health assistant
• Existing infrastructural capability supporting bandwidths of 260 Petabyte
• Strong data management, advanced analytics and artificial intelligence research and development function
• Strategic partner with the global infrastructure providers
• Trusted partner to regional governments in enabling AI capabilities across key domains
• High performance AI innovation lab in Abu Dhabi
• Joint lab programs with the University of Edinburgh, University of Amsterdam, Tsing Hua University, University of Electronic Science and Technology, China and Chinese University of Hong Kong
• Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
• Analyze and decompose complex problems and requirements and translate them into clean, efficient code.
• Collaborate with and influence others to improve the overall design.
• Review, debug code and perform validation and verification testing.
• Document development phases and monitor systems.
• Work on different parts of the software such as: Backend, Frontend, deployment and testing.
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
• 5+ years of experience in software development.
• Experience with one or more programming languages such as Java, C/C++, Python, or C#.
• Solid understanding of algorithms and data structures.
• Strong understanding of the software development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
• Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
• Understanding software design patterns.
• Understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems.
• Ability to learn and adapt with new technologies, concepts, and different areas of software development.
• Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker and other deployment and orchestration tools.
• Understanding of continuous development and continuous integration tools.
• Experience working with AI powered applications.
• Experience working with healthcare applications.
• Experience with Microservices architecture, and large-scale systems.
If this is an opportunity you d like to explore, please apply.