Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for trading, risk management and processing. Every day banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities. Our motto pioneering again sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry.
Over 2200 specialists are located across our 17 offices: Beijing, Beirut, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Moscow, New York, Paris, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Client services team in Beirut is in charge of the implementation, delivery, support and maintenance of Murex solutions for the Middle East /South Africa regions. Design, configuration and support for Murex application are provided to our clients ranging for the following domains ; Front Office (Treasury, Derivatives, etc. ) , Back Office (workflows, accounting) and Risk management (credit risk, market risk, operation risk ) related to different asset classes (interest rates, foreign exchange, equities, credit ).
• Interact with clients both for business and technical specifications and validate final output with team manager.
• Perform the build of the solution followed by support cases reported by the client.
• Ensure appropriate follow up on issues till resolution.
• Act as an expert on the assigned module (FO, BO, Risk) and be able to lead discussions with the business (traders, Business Analysts, Risk Managers).
• Contribute in troubleshooting guide to client describing the first level support expected from them for each type of cases.
• Contribute in trainings for the client s support team and the end users.
• Interact with cross-teams (FO, BO, Risk, Integration, project managers) and other internal teams (Development, Product management, Operate, Quality Assurance, Release Management) for the various missions assigned in order to ensure client satisfaction.
• Contribute actively to internal streams: internal trainings, documentation writing, and development specification writing, QA testing.
• Provide feedback to team leaders on progress of issues and tasks and escalate problems when necessary.