• Company represent in the areas of Electro-Mechanical – Power Transmission and Distribution related equipment, systems and Instrumentation equipment supply and services.
• The incumbent shall be responsible for the power & water overall business unit including commercial plan and production facilities.
• He / She shall also be responsible in the field of Sales, Manufacturing, Turnkey Contracts and business development and head the business unit of EPDC division.
• Oversee the Trading activities, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Services to maximize revenue, productivity and ensure strong future growth of organization.
• Managing the operations of the Mechanical division covering business development, Sales, marketing, projects management, service & aftermarket support for a range of products – Mechanical equipment, Water treatment packages, Sewage treatment packages, chilled water & plumbing, pumps, valves, HVAC plants & systems – for commercial & industrial sectors.
• Managing the operations of the Switchgear, Electrical product solution, low current systems, drives and starters, Power & Control equipment.
• Maintain professional relations with all stakeholders, customers, global business partners, distributors & dealers and inter departments.
• Reviewing projects execution plans, aftermarket support & service plans for key projects and AMCs.
• The position is available in Dubai Head Office. He should manage operations across the GCC region with complete P&L accountability, leading GCC Territory Sales and marketing management and industrial equipment manufacturing, MEP Projects sales and marketing managing network, distributors & dealers and managing sales and marketing to OEMs, key accounts and global customers support plans.
• Should be able to oversee all functions of the Business Units concurrently while assisting the management in carrying out important governing functions.
• Should be well-versed in various fields including Sales, marketing, cost management, and customer support quality.
• Monitoring financial parameters; inventory, receivables, collections, overdue accounts, bad debts provisions, return on capital employed & overhead expenses.
• Developing new customers, consultants, Team member’s weekly visits plans & generating inquiries.
• Managing performance of direct reports through assessments & feedback.
• Implementing team building initiatives and ensuring control of employee turnover to retain talent in the team.
• Identifying market requirements, acquired new global partners and launch new products to meet sustainable business growth.
• Preparing and submit periodic reports to the Management.
• Responsible for resolving all client or customer complaints and problems.
• Managing the systems manufacturing & service teams including Engineers & staff.
Experience & Qualification:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering and overall Twenty Five (25) years of experience out of which 15 years preferably in the gulf region.
2. Experience in Electro-mechanical field industry with proven success in ability to engage customers at both technical and commercial levels of discussion.
3. Hands on experience over entire business cycle of winning, implementing, and delivering orders in the area of Industrial Mechanical Division.
4. Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written.