-Previous Experience as general manager for Air conditioning brand is a must
DUTIES AND RESONPONSIBILITIES:
1. Ensure the sales budget is attained by coordinating actions established by the head office and by proposing and implementing specific actions to maximize sales.
2. Analyze periodic sales to assess commercial performance in order to detect real and potential problems and propose specific improvement plans.
3. Supervise the correct implementation of promotions, season sales, etc.
4. Depending on the brands, ensure maintenance of the client s database.
5. In collaboration with Area Managers, develop good relations in the region.
Strategic Planning and Budgeting
1. Prepares budgets, schedules expenditures, analyzes variances and initiates corrective action.
2. Give inputs and propose annual objectives
3. Assist in the development and quantification of strategies, planned actions and tactics
4. Using model to develop financial plans
5. Follow up the budget on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, auditing possible deviations and adopting the necessary corrective measures.
6. Monitor and audit all the operational expenses in the area and assist the managers in planning and control the expenses in order to meet goals. Develop corrective measures.
7. Monitor / Report any administrative, legal, statutory requests in co-ordination with Head Office to ensure proper company obligations.
Human Resource and Training
Recruitment and Hiring
1. Together with HA&A Department, recruit and retain high quality management and staff personnel.
2. Comply with current legal regulations and company policy regarding hiring contracts.
3. Train Managers in recruitment techniques and tools.
4. Analyze staff needs together with the managers. Assist the managers in planning personnel in the most profitable way.
5. Keep appropriate staff in order to achieve optimal performance.
Evaluation / Compensation
1. Implement Performance Appraisal in order to evaluate the performance of the Managers and staff in compliance with the budget and company policies.
2. Review staff performance.
Training and Development
1. Ensure that Manager provides the staff with effective sales training and high customer service techniques.
2. Supervise and guarantee Manager s Performance.
3. Propose changes and promotions in order to favor staff professional growth.
4. Ensuring a correct suitability of the personnel in the position and identify potential people in the department.
5. Ensure and monitor, together with the Sales force and the HA&A Management, efficient training for personnel in all the necessary areas (directly or indirectly).
6. Continuously motivate the teams.
7. Stay updated in the operational and management skills by attending in house training programs.
1. Communicate frequently with store management to discuss planning, budgeting, sales promotions and advertising campaigns
2. Monthly review of P&L s
3. Analysis of operations cost
4. Analysis of labor cost
5. Training managers in understanding the P&L
6. Provide help to managers in monthly projections
7. POS support (training, software development)
8. Assists in the monthly operational (stores) budgeting process and development of monthly income projections, for use by the management.
9. Liaison with principals/suppliers of brands assigned, plan and implement marketing platform, e.g., brand position, product forecast, merchandise flow, formalization of purchase orders. Keep detailed sales and stock reports etc.
10. Ensure production deadlines are met and planned advertising are carried out correctly.
11. Carefully monitor controllable expenses; detect deviations and take corrective actions.
12. Monitor the reception and refunds ensuring compliance with company policies.
13. Carefully monitor loss prevention procedures.
1. Obtain information from store executives and salespeople about stock levels and fast and slow moving goods and recommend which products to buy.
2. Suggest and plan which goods will sell well in particular locations and the prices customers are willing to pay.
3. Research customer demands and trends by processing store sales, inventory reports and local markets.
4. Decide stock levels and order points using history and stock movement.
5. Anticipate and record changes in customer demand for particular goods
6. Attend trade fairs and other displays to obtain information about the range of products available.
1. Ensures that the company s key objectives of Customer Satisfaction, Increased Market Share and Increased Profitability are met.
2. Works with stores management, as needed, to develop programs to improve sales and profitability, minimize impact of competitors, etc.
3. Ensures clear communication between the Marketing Department and the operations staff regarding all marketing programs, promotions and campaigns.
4. Performing pre and post promotion analysis
5. Controlling and tracking expenditures, update of budget
6. Setting-up (and accounting for) co-branding & promotions during the year
7. Perspectives on the cost we can afford as a % of sales each year
8. Computation of effect (pre and post) of promotions
9. All financial aspects of gift certificate program
General and Administrative
1. Analysis and control of G&A
2. Financial analysis of various G&A actions (Office & equipment type)
3. Instituting economies of scale