This description reflects the core activities of the role but is not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties within the group/department may be required in addition to changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time. There is a requirement for the post holder to recognise this and adopt a flexible approach to work.
Khatib & Alami, a leading multinational & multidisciplinary architectural & engineering consulting firm with over 6000 workforce. We are carrying out Maritime project in Ras Al-Khair, Saudi Arabia [ 100 km from Jubail City ] and we are looking to recruit a GeomaticsSurvey Project Engineer role; Previous experience in Marine Works, Infrastructure and housing/building projects is preferred; Saudi nationals with Aramco experience is desirable.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Candidate preferred holding registered licensed land surveyor or related field with eleven (11) years' experience in geomatics/surveying field and four (4) years on construction projects.
• Candidate shall be experienced and mastered all Geomaticssurveys onshore survey activities and able to use & familiar with Survey tools & equipment, such as GPS, Total Station and Digital & Automatic Leveling.
• Leads and directs a survey team in performing survey engineering and construction surveys check throughout the project.
• Candidate shall have wide experience and excellent skills in Topographic surveying determining the configuration (relief) of the surface of the earth (ground) and the location of natural and man-made features, property boundary survey, stake-out, as-built survey data collection of existing facilities including on & underground utilities, Volume computation, profile & cross section survey, coordinate system & vertical datum, Controlbenchmark verification, etc.
• Capable of making decisions and solving problems, analyzing survey information and evaluating results.
• Evaluating survey information to determine compliance with codes, standards & specification.
• Knowledge in standard methods of measurements.
• Evaluate and responds to technical queries (TQ)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE:
Qualification, Technical Skills and Competencies Required to Execute this Role.
Qualifications: Bachelor s Degree in GeomaticsSurveying or such equivalent acceptable or related discipline.
Chartered or Professional Engineering certification or equivalent is preferred.
Skills: In depth knowledge in the supervision consultants, ensuring that quality control procedures.
Proficiency in spoken and written English; Arabic is an advantage.
Experience Required to Execute this Role:
Overall Experience: Expats minimum experience required 15 years, Saudi nationals 10+ years of industry experience in the monitor site performance of the contractor and supervision consultants.
Specific Experience: 5+ years of experience in the engineering in a top tier regional / multinational engineering consultancy firm.
Experience in the Middle East projects will be an added advantage.
Desirable: Marine background.