Qualification in GIS, Geography or software engineering discipline with 4-7 years of experience.
• Proven experience in developing geospatial solutions using ESRI suite of products (including ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Mobile, ArcGIS Engine, ArcGIS Desktop ...).
• Good knowledge of ESRI ArcObjects and Model Builder.
• Experience with Telvent ArcFM is a plus.
• Experience of developing web based, mobile based and desktop based geospatial solutions using ESRI products.
• Experience of developing on Mobile GIS platforms desirable (Windows, iOS, Android...) is a plus.
• Good practical knowledge of SQL Server, Oracle Database and Esri ArcSDE.
• Good Knowledge of .Net Framework 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5.
• Good Knowledge of ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Entity framework, WCF and WPF.
• Good knowledge of XML, XSLT, XPATH, Open XML.
• Experienced in all phases of the Software Development Life cycle and good understanding of software development industry standards and processes.
• Experience in software design patterns and techniques including object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD) using the Unified Modeling Language (UML).
• Understanding of service oriented architecture (SOA) methods and web-based technologies.