• Job Details
• Job Requirements
• Manage an intermediate sized team including team management, coaching, career development planning, objective setting (and assessment), performance reviews and/or management.
Account/ Relationship Management
• Lead the account team, act as senior point of contact, accountable for services quality, and resolve customer escalations and complaints with a high level of client satisfaction.
• Provide an account escalation point, and establish productive and professional relationships with key senior personnel in assigned issuer accounts.
• Develop the issuer segment strategy with the Marketing Department.
• Manage the team to create strategic account plans that develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones. (Annual plan details plan to achieve loyalty solutions financial targets which products, bundling, quantified targets. Obtain Managing Director s approval on Account Plans).
• Manage team members to develop and execute client business reviews that showcase the value loyalty program(s) brings to the issuers, including industry trends, thought leadership, competitive landscape and analytics on program performance versus objectives.
• Understand our client and merchants competitive environments and industries. Feed this knowledge back to our clients as part of regular reviews and strategic account plans.
• Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis and recommend the best product solution(s), loyalty program strategy and/or marketing strategy to meet client needs and objectives.
• Lead contract re-negotiations, RFPs and identify new issuer business opportunities with the Marketing Department.
• Design loyalty solutions and compelling value propositions that meet the issuers and issuer needs.
• Generate leads, manage sales calls and develop client proposals by leveraging on Sales Materials created by Product/ Marketing team.
• Create, manage and report on a robust sales pipeline for all relevant Product lines that qualifies opportunities, depicts sales stage, revenue potential and targeted decision and implementation time frames.
• Conduct deal reviews for new client opportunities outlining the opportunity, pricing strategy, key performance indicators, revenue, cost, profit margin and any associated risks. Obtain Finance approval on deals.
• Negotiate contracts in conjunction with Compliance, Finance, Product teams, and regional teams (as appropriate) through to execution.
• Responsible for generating and meeting budgeted revenue targets from existing accounts.
• Oversee the creation of budgets (by a product/ solution) and forecasts, and manage revenue targets.
Demonstrate Product and Industry Expertise
• Provide industry thought leadership and loyalty expertise to help win and grow business.
• Capture evolving customer needs and market learnings. Feed these into Product Teams to educate and influence the Product Road Maps.
• Fully understand product road maps and additional features to leverage for issuers.
• Attend product training and 2-way knowledge sharing sessions with Product Heads as input into Product Development.
• Define requirements for product marketing and sales material to appropriately position Giift s capabilities and solutions to issuers
• Represent Loyalty solutions at issuer forums and industry events.
• Collaborate with Global/ Regional/ in-market product & pricing as needed to design comprehensive solutions and strategies to meet client objectives and drive product road map/ strategy.
Collaborate with Infinia core business
• Work with regional teams to understand issuer priorities and pain points.
• Work with regional teams to identify client decision makers, develop account strategies and build relationships that will help win new business.
• Where necessary, act as liaison for internal and external communications and ensure a positive relationship with assigned accounts.
• Provide regular status reports and manage task lists on assigned accounts progress for all project areas.
Bachelors in business, finance or related field. Master s degree preferred.
• The candidate must have experience working with large global organisations as lead Account and Relationship Manager.
• 15+ years experience in account management, marketing, and business development in cards / banking / payment solutions industries preferred.
• Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within large local and multi-national companies.
• Proven innovative problem-solving abilities and decision making skills, in addition to prioritisation, and planning skills.
• Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen.
• Demonstrated ability to implement and develop strategies, build action plans, and set goals.
• Strong negotiation skills, including the ability to handle objections and achieve mutually beneficial solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to proactively build and maintain a collaborative work setting, both internally and externally, in order to successfully navigate through the client organisation.
• Travel is necessary.