The Global Engagement Officer will act as the first point of contact to support the Director of the Dubai Regional Hub and Country Development Managers to develop and maintain effective relationships with recruitment agents and partners. The role holder will be responsible for processing new agent applications, providing monthly agent applications statistics, resolving agent queries and commission requests.
The Global Engagement Officer will provide logistical event support to the recruitment team in this region, managing the events calendar and organising appropriate event materials, ensuring maximum return on investment. The role holder is also responsible for organising and delivering in-house recruitment events and a wide range of international stakeholder events, including those at a senior level.
1. To provide logistical event support for the Dubai Regional Hub team, liaising with external organisations to organise University-led recruitment events, and working with colleagues in the Student Marketing team to ensure that appropriate, cost effective marketing materials are available for each event.
2. To liaise with the Student Marketing and CRM teams to prepare and deliver a recruitment events communications plan to target attendees and enquirers, pre and post event.
3. To project manage international stakeholder events which take place, including (but not exclusive to) agent visits and conferences, sponsor visits, international delegations and visits by individuals and groups of international students, ensuring that these events are delivered as cost effectively as possible.
4. To support the Dubai Regional Hub team to prepare presentation and marketing materials for external visits and meetings with key international stakeholders, including agents, embassies, High Commissions, partners and the British Council.
5. To provide support to the Dubai Regional Hub team, attending in-country recruitment events if required. This will involve providing course information to prospective students and advisers, accurately capturing data via Digital Recruit to facilitate future CRM campaigns and making offers to suitably qualified applicants.
6. To act as the first point of contact to support the Regional Director (Dubai) and Country Development Managers to develop and maintain effective relationships with both recruitment agents and partners.
7. To liaise with key administration and recruitment contacts at international partners to answer enquiries, working with the Student Marketing team to provide appropriate marketing materials, ensuring the highest possible levels of student applications from partner institutions.
8. To maintain the agent database for the region, ensuring that all details are kept up to date, agent performance reviews take place, contracts are renewed as required and all commission payments are made in a timely manner.
9. To resolve agent commission queries and calculate agent commission payments after each recruitment intake.
10. To provide support to the team with follow up calls to applicants and conversion activities.
11. To support the Operations Manager to develop the Educational Entity Academics Skills and Language Test (BASALT) and invigilating tests as required.
12. To provide administrative support to the Regional Director (Dubai) and Operations Manager as required.
13. To act as the senior member of staff in the Dubai Regional Hub, providing support to the Admissions Officers and dealing with more complex issues and enquiries.
14.To demonstrate an ongoing commitment to Continuing Professional Development.
15. Any other duties commensurate with the grade and nature of the post.