DT One is currently seeking a talented Global Head of Solutions Delivery based in Dubai with experience supporting a global company. A career with DT One provides invaluable experience in an exciting and rapidly expanding market and an opportunity to be part of a truly global company with various offices worldwide and a workforce that includes dozens of different nationalities.
Reporting to the CTO, this role shapes, manages and leads the Solutions Delivery Team. In addition, this role also leads the EMEA Solutions Delivery Team. working closely with the regional business team to manage the integration roadmap and prioritization.
The Solution Delivery team is part of the Technology department and is responsible for supporting the integration of partners to the DT One Cross-Border Digital Value Platform. Processing millions of transactions per month and interconnecting hundreds of partners from all around the world, DT One is continuously growing its coverage and footprint in the industry. A career with DT One provides invaluable experience in an exciting and rapidly expanding market and an opportunity to be part of a truly global company with various offices worldwide and a workforce that includes dozens of different nationalities.
The ideal candidate should be highly driven, customer-focused, self-motivated, a strategic doer and collaborative leader willing to shape and lead one of the key teams of DT One, and truly excited about having a meaningful impact within the company. Combining a startup mindset with the scale of an industry leader, this role brings great opportunities to work on various projects, interact with internal and external stakeholders, collaborating with a diverse range of partners and teams, in addition to offering a truly global exposure.
Key Role Responsibilities
• Build and develop a vision for the team to execute processes and in their interactions with internal stakeholders,
• Identify key needs and areas for improvement at pre-sale, project delivery and post-sales phases,
• Assist the regional Heads of Solutions Delivery in their mission and challenges,
• Define and harmonize KPIs to keep track of team s performances,
• Communicate a quarterly basis on the performance and challenges of the team,
• Adapt, optimize and build our processes along the way to meet the company s portfolio of products efficiently,
• Define a framework to facilitate training and the sharing of materials within the team,
• Gather feedback from various stakeholders to identify opportunities and areas of focus to drive revenue growth,
• Work closely with Product & the Business Development teams to define future evolutions and features,
• Work closely with Engineering to improve the platform, product and user experience,
• Work closely with Customer Care to refine processes and keep track of the SLA with partners,
• Identify challenges and risks early on to ensure they are addressed before they become actual problems,
• Travel to meet customers or visit other DT One offices.
• MS in Computer Science or a related technical field. Experience in telecom industry is a plus
• 7 years of experience in a leadership role and people management
• 5 years of experience in project management with external stakeholders
• 3 years of experience in a B2B company supporting partners on a technical solution or service
• Experience in managing expectations of various internal and external stakeholders
• Strong technical understanding and experience (network, APIs, )
• Experience in designing, integrating, developing APIs is a plus
• Strong customer focused and result oriented mindset
• Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills to handle both the big picture and crucial technical decisions
• Be solution-oriented - adapt and show resilience in the face of challenges - accept to take responsibility
• Ability to multitask, independent and proactive - willing to get things done
• Excellent interpersonal skills, be creative, friendly and solution-oriented with customers and colleagues
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
DT One operates a global network for mobile top-up solutions and innovative mobile rewards.
We help over five billion people across emerging economies to have greater access to digital communications, stay better connected and as a result, participate more actively in the global economy. Our global network interconnects more than 550 mobile operators across 160 countries and delivers smarter data-driven mobile solutions to ensure that no one is left unconnected.
Founded in 2005, the DT One team is headquartered in Singapore with regional offices in Dubai, Miami and London.
For more information visit www.DTOne.com