Designation: Purchase Manager (Commercial Food Catering)
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Department: Supply Chain Management
Reporting: Group SCM Head / COO / Director Support Services
About Company: A leading Conglomerate (33 years old) dealing in business of Commercial Food catering Services, Integrated Facilities Management Services,......
Preferred duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for formulating & implementing procurement strategies to achieve organizational goals.
- Demand forecasting based on various sites requirements & operations planning.
- Analysing ageing inventory and taking necessary steps to liquidate it to avoid shrinkage.
- Helping the concerned departments across categories in maintaining a good re ordering and inventory process.
- Managing end-to-end procurement functions pertaining to Food Solutions (includes Food Raw materials, Equipment & CAPEX).
- To involve in direct imports of products from around the world including disposable, fruits, vegetables and ambient food products.
- Assessing the contracts terms and take initiatives in cost reduction / market information before finalizing the contract.
- Negotiating Category instead of Contract.
- Develop and implement a tender calendar for the department
- Negotiated with the vendors for material procurement while liaising with Sr Management, ensuring statutory and HSE compliances
- Keep abreast of current developments in the field of purchasing, prices, market conditions and new products
- Creating action plans to improve supplier performance and delivery ratings.
- Finalizing Service Level Agreements with suppliers with vendor management policies and rationalisation.
- Delivering Financial savings targets (Purchase income, savings through purchase rationalization, alternate products)
- Working with cross functional teams - Business Development, Operations, QHSE, 3 PL, Finance etc .
- Ensuring quality, delivery and budget objectives are met as per organizational guidelines.
- Analyze prices, with competitive bidding & risk assessment procedures, quoted by suppliers before on boarding/initiating contract activity.
- Building up relationship with strategic supplier driving value to client and thus getting best pricing
- Hands on Experience in handling 3PL Functions, Formulating Strategies, Putting Process Governance in place etc.
- Conducting Vendor Analysis based on Experience, Financial Strength, delivery and major customer along with certifications if any.
- Educating the procurement policy to internal stake holders and thus ensuring process is compliance.
- Responsible for meeting the organization's demand & distribution planning cycle.
Key skills preferred:
Procurement Strategies, International Purchase, End to end import activities, Managing local & global tenders, Ambient food products knowledge, Supply Chain Management, Process Planning, Vendor Management, Cost Control & Reduction, Negotiation Skills, Team Management, Inventory Management, Leadership or Motivation, Business Forecast, 3PL Logistics Management, Vendor Training & Development, MIS/Reporting, ERP Knowledge etc.
Salary Package: AED..... PM + Family Visa + Medical & Insurance (for self & family) + transportation + Annual Passage (30 day leave with salary + flight ticket both side for self & family) + Bonus