We are currently looking for a Graphic Designer who will be responsible for assisting in the design of art and copy layouts for material to be presented by visual
communications media (books, TV, newspapers and magazines). The job holder is also responsible for conceptualizing, creating,
studying and preparing illustrations and photographs to plan presentations.
• Follow all relevant Division policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
• Implement activities under close supervision
• Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
• Receive business units business objectives and requirements of jobs from senior team members
• Assist in the creation of designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts, choose the appropriate media, arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type to meet the client's objectives
• Develop design briefs by gathering information and data through research to clarify design issues
• Ensure the completion of work within agreed timeframe with client
• Present samples to the Art Director or client for selection and approval
• Use innovation to redefine a design brief and meet the constraints of cost, time and client
• Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients or the Art Director and making necessary changes
• Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer on paper, film, or disk
• Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer Software
• Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, Internet websites, Ecommerce, Emailers,
• Social Media, PR invites, outdoor media, Mobile applications, Event decorations, and other relevant requirements
• Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services
• Develop negatives and prints to produce layout photographs, using negative and print developing equipment and tools
• Produce still and animated graphics for on-air and taped portions of television news broadcasts, using electronic video equipment
• Participate in social media and e-mail correspondence
• Use a wide range of media, including photography and computer aided design
• Keep abreast of developments in IT, particularly design programs
• Work and coordinate with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, website designers and marketing specialists
• Proofread to produce accurate and high-quality work
• Receive print specifications and transfers source files from the publications group to the print vendor
• Translate abstract concepts into visual illustrations using translator
• Prioritize, track, handle, and maintain records of the elements, costs, and time schedules of multiple projects
• Create finished layout, or prepares instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final layouts
• Develop content for Ecommerce Divisions
• Deal with Retail, B2B and Spa design activities
• Maintain image resource files
• University Degree in Multimedia Arts, Fine Arts or equivalent
• 0-2 years of experience in the same field or a similar field
• Excellent video Editing Skills.
• Creative mindset with attention to detail.
• Desire to grow career in Graphic Designing and Ecommerce.
• Previous experience of working in multi-national companies with diverse audiences.