• Determine the scope of a project by meeting with internal stakeholders or the marketing members.
• Present possible design concepts.
• Use complex digital tools and software mix, such as illustration, photo editing, and layout software, to create designs.
• Create visual elements such as logos, images, and illustrations
• Design layouts for projects, and determine which colors, images, and fonts to use
• Incorporate feedback and changes recommended by stakeholders or the company's marketing manager.
• Prepare digital files for production
• Aware of production specification, mainly for BTL implementation, which includes printers’ specifications, production margins requirements and timelines.
• Production of video materials for online use via video editing software.
• You must be able to confer advice and suggestions from clients, as well as understand what they want.
• مهارات إدارة الوقت: You'll often find that you're juggling several projects almost simultaneously.
• مهارات العمل ضمن فريق: Designers must be able to collaborate and get along with others when they work as part of a design team.
• المهارات التقنية: A knowledge of both typography and colour theory is critical.
• Photoshop (advanced).
• Adobe illustrator (advanced)
• Adobe Premier (advanced)
• 3D MAX (average)
• V-Ray (average)