Graphic Designer PAD10
As a Graphic Designer, you will work closely with the Communication Manager to produce work that meets high design standards. You will be part of our creative team, developing concepts, and creating digital/ print assets.
• Create graphic design assets for social media feed and stories
• Create motion design graphics for social media feed and stories
• Create Illustrations, storyboards for ads
• Bachelor s degree in Design (Graphic Design, Communication Design, or Advertising Design), Visual Communication, or equivalent;
• Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, and Flash
• 3+ years of experience;
• Create and execute a range of deliverables: visual concepts, branding, mock-ups, typography, iconography, presentations, and layouts across multiple platforms
• Effectively communicate and collaborate with other disciplines to ensure the visual design is communicating the desired message while working within existing style guides, brand guidelines, and in accordance with creative direction;
• Develop original ideas in order to push the boundaries for our clients while thinking from a design perspective, as well as a business perspective to ensure high-quality design and return on investment for clients;
• Ensure designs meet current digital standards and best practices (keeping up with industry trends).
• Photography skills is a must
• Bilingual (English & Arabic) fluency.
• Organized, well structured, with clear understanding of what creative processes involve, with fluency in communicating the design from concept to technical production details.
• Deep understanding of colors, typography, illustration, photography, and culture.
• Ability to listen, learn, collaborate in a multi-national setup, execute, and meet deadlines with originality will make you grow in our setup.
Junior Graphic Designer Tasks
• Photograph, create and assemble images and graphics to produce designs for websites, digital media, and print media
• Ensure proper presence and periodical updating on 4 platforms:
• Direct marketing design projects
• Design and develop product and brand identity.
• Take photos of in-progress/completed work, to keep the social media outlets up-to-date