Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
• Creating exceptional graphics and video editing for virtual and live events using Adobe Premier, After Effects and Photoshop Illustrator.
• Assist with the artistic input and design for print materials, video contents and social media products.
• Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
• Use computer software to generate new images.
• Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
• Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
• Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
• Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
• Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for client or supervisor.
• Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients and/or supervisors and making necessary changes.
• Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
• Prepare notes and instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final layouts for printing.
• Develop negatives and prints to produce layout photographs, using negative and print developing equipment and tools.
• Photograph layouts, using camera, to make layout prints for supervisors or clients.
3 to 5 years
Bsc degree in Fine Arts or related field.
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
• At least 3 years experience in field (preferred at least 1 year experience video editing).
• Good knowledge with video editing tools such as Adobe Premiere, Pinnacle Studio, DaVinci Resolve and iMovie.
• Strong knowledge of Adobe collections, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Illustrator, in addition to understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
• Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, video editing and web limitations; must have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to team members.
• A demonstrated working knowledge of experience design, brand development, and creative process
• Ability to work on multiple projects and deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• A team player, who is also self-motivated.
• Cairo resident only are welcome to apply.