Position: Graphic Designer
Reporting to: Regional Marketing Manager
Organisation: ICDL GCC Foundation FZ LLC
Job Location: UAE (Dubai)
Create original designs and concepts, support and / or maintain brand standards for a portfolio of brands and provide expertise in a variety of design solutions and software. Design requirements will be both print-based and web-based, with the ability to integrate the two mediums, allowing for a seamless marketing plan.
• Able to use basic graphic design software such as Quark Xpress, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3D Studio, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver, Flash Professional 8, Shockwave, CorelDraw & Freehand.
• Intepret the needs and requests of the organization to develop concepts and final products to meet the given requirements.
• Ensure the brand standards of each organization are upheld.
• Interact with related vendors (printers, suppliers, etc.) as needed in order to complete assigned jobs.
• Use ASP, HTML, and CSS as needed to create web designs.
• Provide accurate time estimates for job completion, and meet set deadlines.
• Advise requestor on various aspects of their request, including print time, cost, and issues that may affect the end product.
• Create a database of images, photographs, drawings, etc. for use in current or future projects.
• University degree in graphic and / or web design or related field.
• 2+ years of experience in graphic and / or web design.
• Fluent in English, Arabic fluency is a plus.
• Able to think creatively.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to follow projects over long and short-terms.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org