1. Study design briefs and conceptualize visuals based on the requirements and present ideas to the Reporting Personnel and amend as per the feedback. determine requirements
2. Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design along with attention to detail.
3. Create engaging, informative and motivating creatives focused towards the target audience.
4. Provide and receive constructive criticism to create quality output from the Marketing Department.
5. Use the appropriate colors, font and layouts for each graphic.
6. Work with the concerned Marketing Division to produce final design i.e. content writer, photographer etc.
7. Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and in line with brand guidelines.
8. Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, signage, email templates, internal Company document template, presentation, landing pages, websites etc.
9. Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
10. Build brand guidelines by ensuring the company standards are being followed. Update as and when necessary.
11. Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
12. Create artwork in various sizes to be used on different online and offline platforms
13. To complete daily and weekly tasks assigned by the reporting personnel in a timely manner to obtain sufficient results
14. Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data. Reporting useful findings to the reporting personnel
15. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices
16. Brainstorm new, creative and innovative growth strategies with reporting personnel.