• Design, edit and modify communication tools, maps and sheets.
• Insert and manipulate virtual panels, photos, visuals and permit numbers.
• Take part in the preparation and development of design concepts related to Pikasso events from creative visuals to design implementation.
• Execute projects flowing through the Creative & Marketing Department.
• Work on the design, layout, and production for multiple prints and digital project.
• Handle the production of the material according to Pikasso s corporate identity (Business cards, ID cards, letterhead, envelopes etc ) on Illustrator.
• Follow and maintain brand identity characteristics, typography, photography, color etc.
• Create and edit the format related to the legal forms and documents of the company.
• Design or modify Pikasso communication tools in collaboration with the marketing team when needed (Catalogues, Press, Ads, Calendars, Greeting cards etc.).
• Design of all marketing, social media and event material for digital and print application.
• Collaborate with the sales team to ensure all files are technically correct for display or print.
• Collaborate with the marketing and sales team on Presentation Design.
• Design and work on the various tenders and development projects for the Group.
• Handle the development studies that include photomontage and map studies for: malls, stations, hotels and gyms.
• Create Specs Sheets to be provided to our clients.
• Design and edit the visuals upon special requests of the clients, using Photoshop and Illustrator.
• On site photo shooting for the products and important campaigns that are to be inserted in the catalogs and presentations.
• Insert and manipulate virtual panels and photos related to outdoor and indoor Pikasso projects.
• Design of advertisements for indoor and outdoor Billboards.
• Ensure all permit numbers are inserted and adapted to the visuals needed for display on the digital screens.
• Edit and clean pictures related to all company communication tools.
• Create technical, production and confirmation sheets on Illustrator and PowerPoint.
• Edit videos using Premiere and After Effects upon request.
• Draw maps related to the various resources of the group (roads, districts, car parks, beaches, malls etc...).
• Assist in the organization of the Pikasso D Or event for all 4 countries: designing and re-designing e-cards and invitations, designing the event s presentations, coordinating with suppliers, print houses and agencies, and going on site to support in the installations.
• Execute projects flowing through the Development team (Simulations of Panels in Malls, Roads etc).