An e-commerce company based in Mkalles is looking for a full-time graphic designer/web admin to build its online presence.
we will be using the Shopify website, plus we need to create our social media presence (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and other e-commerce websites as required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Developing design briefs by gathering information and data to clarify design issues;
2. Thinking creatively to produce new ideas.
3. Using innovation to redefine a design brief and meet the constraints of cost, and time.
4. Using a wide range of media, including photography and computer aided design.
5. Producing accurate and high-quality work.
6. Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
7. Keeping abreast of developments in IT, particularly design programs.
8. Working well in a team, with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers.
9. Website designers, Digital marketing, and social Media administration.
10. To support the Company archive function by archiving relevant marketing material.
11. To undertake any reasonable duties at the request of the Marketing Manager.
12. Ensure management guidelines and policies are followed.
1. English Language -- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
2. Social Media Admin Knowledge of all social media operating and daily activities of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and youtube.
3. Communications and Media -- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
4. Design -- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in the production of precision technical plans, blueprints, and drawings.
5. Fine Arts -- Knowledge of the theory and techniques required to compose, produce, and perform works of visual arts.
6. Work Experience -- At least two years working experience in designing field in a reputable organization