To govern, assess and maintain compliance and risk posture for information and assets of Injazat and its clients
• Develop and implement system-wide risk management function based on enterprise risk management framework covering information security, business continuity and quality management domains
• Assess, evaluate and make recommendations to management regarding the adequacy of the GRC controls for Injazat and clients
• Maintain the centralised risk register spanning across IT risk management, Operational risk management, project risk management as part of integrated management frameworks at Injazat
• Conduct current state assessments and due-diligence engagements on Injazat, critical clients and leveraged clients as per the statement of applicability
• Orchestrate, administer and maintain functional management system requirements and use cases related to information security, risk management, business continuity related policies, controls assurance in leading GRC toolsets like RSA Archer and MetricStream
• Help align IT activities to business goals, manage risk effectively thereby deriving regulatory and framework compliance
• Ensure any risk (or opportunity) associated with organisational activities is identified and addressed with mitigation plans as per organisational risk appetite and thresholds
• Ensure issues and findings across all compliance related activities are documented and tracked for remediation based on enterprise risk management framework
• Responsible for periodic, timely risk assessment and treatment of management systems and sub-systems to determine compliance with defined policies or standards using GRC toolsets like RSA Archer.
• Using RSA Archer, conduct self-assessments and benchmarking exercises by comparing, measuring and documenting the differences between requirements, specifications, frameworks or standards.
• Centrally document and/or report compliance review results and follow up to ensure preventive and correction action is taken.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or any relevant field
• 4-6 years of experience in project management, managing small to medium sized projects
• Excellent command of English Language and Communication Skills.
• Strong Planning and Organization Skills.
• Strategic thinking with high attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, ability to prioritize to ensure positive results of the assigned opportunities.
• Intermediate Experience in administering Project Workbooks.
• Intermediate Experience in Microsoft Office and MS Project.