About the Role
Position: Group Accountant
Responsibilities of role:
• Prepare day-to-day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording data.
• Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures .
• Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits.
• Reconcile the accounts receivable ledgers to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
• Maintain the general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
• Prepare and file company tax return.
• Finalize accounts.
• Prepare customs related documents for imports and exports.
• Coordinate and assist in the external audit.
We offer an excellent remuneration package, including a competitive tax free salary, accommodation allowance, travel allowance, insurance, visa, airfare to country of residence every two years, and end of service benefits.