The CFO should be able to grasp each financial activity of three businesses in the automotive, Real Estate and Investment sectors. This candidate will deliver Appropriate coordination between three entities is essential in order to maintain cash Management strengths. The group is highly exposed therefore the CFO should manage receivables and Control the same. Liabilities such as bank loans should be very carefully managed in order to structure Debt towards current business activities. Extensive market, financial, economic, and banking knowledge is required to meet business forecasts and mitigate risk within the group.
• Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and oversee the preparation of all financial reporting.
• Develop organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analysing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; and accumulating capital to fund expansion.
• Monitors financial performance by measuring and analysing results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances.
• Provide leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team in the Group.
• Responsible for managing the financial activities of the Group and adhering to generally accepted accounting principles established by UAE government and other regulatory entities.
• Provide strategic recommendations to Deputy Chairman and top management team.
• Advise the top management on long-term business and financial planning.
• Assess financial risks & opportunities and help set/track financial goals, objectives, and budgets.
• Reports financial status by developing forecasts, reporting results, analyzing variances, and developing improvements.
• Manage cash effectively and efficiently.
• Consolidate group performance and KPI s
• Manage receivables and payables
• Manage banking relationships
• Other common functions of Chief financial officers.
• Comply with all the Company s Policies, Manuals and Procedures.
• Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, budget and cash flow management.
• Excellent analytical and researching skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to take good decisions based on judgment is absolutely essential.
• Should be able to function without supervision and should be able to deal appropriately with the confidential information.
• Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively.
• Up to date with all UAE applicable laws, systems and processes.
• Bachelor s Degree in Accounting or Finance or Economics from an accredited college or university or any other relevant field.
• Minimum 10 years experience as Chief Financial Officer in UAE or a similar field.