• To be responsible for providing financial leadership, advice and support to the Company. As a key member of the Senior Management challenge and drive business performance.
• Taking a lead role in developing, implementing, analyzing, maintaining and presenting strategic business and financial plans, forecasts, budgets and funding requirements.
• Driving innovation in the finance function to improve financial and management reporting.
• Ensuring financial information is timely, accurate, complete and compliant with relevant accounting, taxation principles and regulatory requirements.
• Provide financial advice, leadership and direction to the organization.
• To provide accurate, timely and relevant financial information and plans which assist senior management of the company in achieving strategic objectives.
• Lead and manage the financial and management accounting teams
• Act as a supervisor to Finance Managers in understanding their financial responsibilities.
• Responsible for evaluation of company performance and take a lead role in iving change and improvement.
• Responsible for developing and implementing company financial policies and procedures.
• Good knowledge of International Financial Accounting Standards. (IFRS), Zakat & Tax and VAT.
• Responsible to ensure that the organization’s financial affairs and assets are well managed, costs are controlled effectively, and resources are efficiently utilized to achieve strategic objectives.
Strong ability to implement and monitor internal controls
Creative reporting capability
Team manager and player
Good communicator, planner and organizer
Minimum 10 years of experience and 3 years as a CFO/ Director level position
Good working experience in financial institutions and or Bank.
Open for Expats / Saudi nationals
Qualified: CA, CPA, CMA /ICMAI, ACCA