Purpose of the Digital Partnerships Team
The Digital Partnerships team is responsible for managing relationships with Digital Partners across Middle East and Africa with a focus on Telco s (Mobile Network Operators), Digital Merchants (including but not limited to Online Market Places and On Demand Services), Large Digital Giants, Key Digital Activity Players and Digital Activity Banks.
The key areas of responsibilities for the team are to own and drive the Strategic Imperatives and Business Development initiatives for the Digital Partners across the industry verticals including building/ deepening relationships with the partners. The team will focus on deploying initiatives identified as being high priority in delivering MEA and MasterCard (MC) goals, including:
• Positioning MC as strategic technology partner, critical to profitability/ business growth
• Deepening relationships with key Digital Partners, ensuring holistic engagement(s) at all levels and driving flawless execution with robust governance processes
• Building and executing commercial partnerships and strategic initiatives
• Developing scalable value propositions and ecosystems across the different verticals that drive partners and Mastercard key KPIs (revenue, new consumers, transactions etc.)
• Providing Thought Leadership internally and externally
Purpose of the Job
The purpose of this role is to manage the relationship with key strategic digital partnership accounts in the KSA in collaboration with Mastercard Cross Functional Partners. This role will be based in Saudi Arabia.
The role, is responsible for driving account management across IMK for key digital partners, as well as driving MasterCard s engagement with industry organizations - and as a result driving growth in MasterCard revenue with KSA Digital Players.
The role is responsible for signing and executing signed partnership/commercial deals with Mastercard Digital Partners across multiple markets. Including developing and executing new and innovative digital payment business models and ecosystems.
The incumbent will be responsible for cross matrix collaboration and exercising leadership in driving core revenue and product cross sales across Mastercard including active collaboration and partnership with local account management and or market development teams to drive execution.
Additionally the role will,
• Contribute to the achievement of the customer s sales and net revenue targets including designing strategies, messaging and proposals for customers.
• Assist with analysis of the customer s business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis including Budgeting, Strategic Account planning and Quarterly Business Reviews.
• Collaborate with the cross functional team members and country teams to plan, execute and monitor progress against annual business plans.
Summary of responsibilities:
• Execution of Strategic Account Commercial Deals and /or Strategic Partnership agreements.
• Work with Business Owners, Executive Sponsors and Finance to clearly define strategic initiatives and priorities, set objectives, financial goals, funding requirements, and key performance indicators to measure success. (split into near term and long term priorities)
• Lead multiple customer projects across MENA in collaboration of MEA regional teams, quickly grasp new ideas and simplify strategy into specific actions with clear accountability and roadmap
• Exercise strong judgment and organization skills to prioritize and replan activities so that critical path tasks and deliverables are not delayed
• Own the customer s P & L including Budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting across all clusters (MEA wide)
• Responsible for reviews of the overall performance of the group, and also for managing the relationship and profitability as per the commercial deal.
• Responsible for all administrative and operational issues for the partner.
• Develop & sell new opportunities with the Strategic Partners with the view to accelerate business growth to increase MasterCard share and volume and identifying new revenue streams
• Own the co-creation and development of new bu
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Financial Services Investment Banking