Key Job Responsibilities
• Checks in guest in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest name whenever possible.
• Assures that guest is assigned type of room requested and the correct rate is charged.
• Checks out guest at end of stay.Ascertains guest satisfaction, collects keys, posts late charges and presents bill to guest.
• Settles bill accurately through credit card or cash transaction.
• Makes change, cashes checks, and exchanges foreign currency.
• Reconciles all transactions at the close of each shift.
• Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
• Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner. Interaction with guest will be in person and by phone.
• Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
• Maintains a good working relationship with Front Office personnel as well as with other department s personnel.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• 1-2 years of experience in 4 or 5 star hotel
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
• Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Must be flexible and multi-tasking ability
• High school diploma required in hospitality will be preferred