*Overall responsibility for the regions sales, third party alliances, and customer satisfaction. Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Oracle's opportunities across all products and product lines.
Manages and develops a team of sales representatives including recruiting, hiring, and training new reps on the Oracle sales process. Sells and promotes the sales of Oracle products to customers including negotiating price, other concessions and terms and conditions of the sale. Participates in strategic and tactical planning for the division. Builds working relationships with license, consulting and education field managers in the respective territory to develop joint account plans. Develops and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue. Generates and achieves monthly territory forecasts, and accurately predicts revenue on a monthly basis. Manages escalation. Conducts weekly progress meetings with sales team.
Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas or sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet Corporate specifications. Minimum five or more years sales or sales management experience within technology industry. Ability to hire and train new sales representatives. Ability to resolve customer satisfaction issues. Demonstrated leadership skills. Effective written and verbal communication skills, ability to present to large and small audiences. Ability to negotiate price, other concessions and terms and conditions. Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution abilities.
• Accurately forecast and achieve revenue objectives while defining sales territories and setting quotas
• Set and manage performance criteria, including pipeline, account penetration, and activity levels
• Build personal credibility and manage internal networks and relationships
• Establish and manage cross functional processes, services, solution consulting, finance, legal, marketing, education, channels, etc. and intra-regional account sharing.
• Establish and maintain sales management processes, including forecast review, activity management, territory and account penetration; actively support corporate policies and initiatives
• Create and manage short term and long term business plan
• Actively participate in key deals, strategy, execution, and building customer and external partner relationships
• Leverage company best practices to ensure customer success and maintain executive relationships in top region accounts
• Actively recruit and hire highly qualified team members while conducting performance management on an ongoing basis within the region
• Motivate team members and encourage individual career development
• Facilitate the success of the team and individuals through coaching and counselling and performance managing, while quickly getting new hires ready to contribute effectively to the region
• Candidates will have a minimum of 10 years enterprise software sales experience with 5 years in a successful sales management role or equivalent. Experience of leading teams of Field Sales Representatives is essential.
• Candidates will have a minimum of two years Industry experience in Public Sector, ideally Local Government
• Experience in ERP is preferable
• Candidate will have a proficiency in recruiting, developing, coaching and motivating enterprise software sales teams.
• Candidates will have a proven track record managing enterprise software sales teams and exceeding sales goals.
• Candidates will have extensive experience selling to C-level clients, creating compelling business cases and delivering value propositions.
• Candidates will have excellent communication and the ability to work deals involving enterprise wide solution selling and complex contract negotiations
• Candidate will have strong leadership competencies and have success managing cross functional teams.
In return we can offer you a leadership role within one of the world's most successful employers and their most cutting edge business. We look forward to hearing from you.