The objective of the SaaS Customer Success Manager (SaaS CSM) is to maximize client retention and success while also driving increased subscription revenue. In this role you will act as a strategic advisor to your clients to ensure they maximize the value of their investment with Oracle s SaaS portfolio.
In addition, you will guide our Customers to provide outstanding customer experiences through the use of our platform and services. You will be the trusted advisor our Customers rely on to provide best practice and
knowledge on the Oracle Cloud solutions.
You will work towards helping drive renewal of your customer s SaaS subscriptions and work closely with the account team to enable further adoption of Oracle SaaS products within your assigned territory.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with customers and account team to define and document the customer s business objectives and definition of success (ROI). Gather baseline metrics and work with customer to calculate and demonstrate success with the Oracle ERP, SCM & HCM Cloud Solutions
• Partner with the account team to develop successful account strategies and plans that direct company resources to maximize retention of existing subscription contract and expand sales opportunities within assigned accounts.
• Educate customers on the Oracle ERP, SCM & HCM SaaS strategy & value propositions as well as new product features and functions to audiences ranging from Senior Executives to technical stakeholders
• Position Oracle s value proposition as part of our overall business solution, linking these benefits back to the key business issues of the client
• Engage with customers to do regular health checks and advise on optimal utilization of their investment in Oracle Cloud.
• Build C-level relationship with customer executives and help them to design change management programs to expedite users Cloud adoption
• Be the customers strategic expert to share industry trends, best practices, competitive insights and product roadmap
• Own & drive enablement initiatives for Oracle ERP/SCM/HCM Cloud solutions for ECEMEA Customer success team
• Manage relationships and participate in business reviews with regional product sales leaders
• Be the regional liaison working with Oracle Global teams (Prod Dev/COE, Product Expert Groups) to present and support customers & customer success teams requirements
• Participate in Quarterly business reviews with customers senior executives & key business stakeholders
• Guide customers through significant service milestones such as upgrades, new releases etc
• Collaborate with account team encouraging customer advocacy and creation of case studies to help maintain the Client Referral program
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Background
• 10 years experience implementing or working with ERP, SCM & HCM applications and/or providing strategic advisory/business consultancy services.
• Pre-sales / Implementation experience with Oracle cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings- in the areas of Enterprise Resource Planning, Supply Chain Management and Human Capital Management.
• Demonstrated experience working with the executive level in client environments and a passion to communicate their value to clients.
• Proven ability to develop and cultivate lasting customer relationships with a diverse set of internal and external
constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, support, sales, and marketing experts
• Deep Working knowledge of ERP, SCM & HR domain.
• Project Management experience with proven capability to lead cross functional business and technical teams to provide timely issue resolution
• Strong Analytical and report interpretation capabilities
• Ability to lead cross functional business and technical teams to provide timely issue resolution
• Ability to create and sell business cases to internal and client audiences
• Excellent organisation, project management, time management, and communication skills
• Team player who will work within the company to continue improving the way Oracle serves its clients
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fluency in Spoken and Written English
• Fluency in Spoken and Written Arabic
• Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills
• Willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves' and assist wherever needed
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
• Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, business or related field (Masters preferred)