SHAPE TOMORROW, TODAY
What if you could shape the way companies drive and increase their business success by introducing groundbreaking Cloud solutions in an impactful and innovative way? At Oracle, you can create Tomorrow Today together with our customers across a range of global industries as part of our Applications Solution Engineering (SE) team.
JOIN THE APPLICATIONS SOLUTION ENGINEERING TEAM
Our SEs have specialist and industry knowledge to help our customers build their cloud journeys. In partnership with sales, we collaborate with our customers to inspire them with an innovative solution roadmap to drive outstanding ROI in their businesses.
This role will be aligned to HCM Applications in Dubai.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Partner with sales teams across all stages of the sales cycle to articulate the business value of HCM Applications
• Leverage industry knowledge to recommend relevant and innovative solutions that support your customers desired outcomes
• Ensure customers key business requirements and motivations are fully understood and addressed
• Design, present and articulate Oracle HCM Solutions to a variety of external and internal stakeholder audiences
• Focus on overcoming obstacles to achieve the customers desired outcome
• Stay up to date and increase your skills and knowledge in HCM and modern demonstration techniques
• Address the competitive landscape and handle objections
• Ensure a smooth handover for a successful customer implementation
• Represent Oracle as a credible expert, providing current and new product information through workshops and at customer or industry events
• Drive the strategic growth of EMEA Applications through an active contribution to the SE community
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Innovative thinking
• Strong collaboration skills
• Networking skills
• Drive and resilience
• Emotional intelligence
• Ability to self-manage
• Ability to translate complex customer needs into business solutions
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• Extensive knowledge of business applications (preferably HCM)
• 5 years of experience as pre-sales or functional consultant in enterprise transformation projects focusing on HCM
• Understanding of Oracle s Cloud strategy and the SaaS marketplace
• Sales methodology knowledge, including processes and disciplines
• Ability to apply technology to drive innovation, experience in utilising design thinking and customer journey mapping a plus
• Bachelors / Master s degree or equivalent desirable
• Fluent English
• Travel is required, approx. 25%
Sounds Like You? We Want To Hear From You What s In It For You? When You Grow, We Grow
At Oracle, our success starts with people who make it happen our employees. Therefore, Oracle is committed to providing you with the rewarding career development you re seeking, but also with unmatched benefits that help you get the most out of your career and your life.
WHAT MAKES #ORACLETALENT?
• A network of Talented and motivated colleagues striving to excellence
• A stimulating environment where you create your own career path
• Professional development, training, and tools that enable you to grow
• Flexibility to balance your life and your career, and enjoy both to the fullest
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.