We are hiring a highly motivated and skilled eCommerce Manager to join our team This person will be responsible for driving the performance of the websites, creating the trading strategy and deliver growth through effective merchandising and traffic/conversion management. We are looking for someone with a strong business acumen and industry awareness.
▪ Full P&L ownership for ecommerce business
▪ Lead ecommerce technology deployment projects
▪ Collaborate closely with our brands to secure their goals
▪ Drive revenue using Paid Search, Affiliate, Display, Email Marketing and other channels while building sustained organic traffic growth
▪ Deliver end to end customer insights via leveraging both web analytics, social media listening and CRM tools
▪ Create reporting including product selling, traffic, conversion, AOV. Analyze traffic, conversion, CPA to unlock further growth opportunities together with the broader digital unit of the vertical
Required qualities for ideal candidate :
▪Excellent communications and interpersonal skills. Flexible and adaptable
▪ Enjoys high pace, demanding, performance driven environment
▪ Experience in a senior eCommerce role, B2C / shopping platforms.
▪ Experience working with magento 2
▪ Strong analytical ability, extensive experience with web analytics platforms like Google Analytics
▪ P&L and budget management experience and strong comprehension of financial numbers