• Responsible to develop the long and short term marketing agenda for Flour, Bakery Ingredients, Frozen Bakery & Poultry Business
• Leverage the brand equity of Al Baker / Create New Brands for the B to C segment in a range of categories
• Partner with Business Heads, R&D, Commercial & S&D teams to ensure an effective implementation in order to contribute to Business goals on Profit & Market share
Roles & Responsibilities
• To develop and lead the implementation of the Annual Marketing Plan in alignment with Category Annual Operating Plans, establishing leadership positions in our range of products in GCC & Middle East.
• To create, develop and drive the implementation of the Innovation Plan, with specific focus on the launch of new products in new categories, in order to support brand growth and business profitability.
• To strengthen the equity of our existing brands in Flour, Frozen Bakery & Poultry.
• To develop an effective pricing and promotion strategy, in order to achieve financial objectives, supporting Sales team in order to ensure effective execution.
• To develop and monitor the execution of all launches & activation plans in collaboration with the Sales Team.
• Develop a deep consumer understanding across the categories and recommend suitable market and consumer researches needed to support the growth plan’s on the businesses.
• To develop and maintain an effective relationship with external distributors and IFFCO’s sales/distribution teams, in order to review opportunities and risks, strengths and weaknesses, and ensure the achievement of monthly and yearly targets.
• Revenue targets
• Market share growth (volume and value)
• Distribution targets
• Brand equity and value increase
• Additional Revenues through New products and brand launches
Work experience requirement
• More than 12 years of experience, preferably spent in large Branded Foods Company. Experience of Branded Commodities is an advantage - Poultry to Animal Nutrition, Bkery/Flour, Ingredients and Frozen Foods is must.
• Arabic speaking & understanding of Arab consumers is a must.
• Strong experience and track of successes in establishing new categories or accessing new geographies
• Knowledge of P&L management, sensitiveness on ROI and costs of potential investments.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill
• Strong Analytical skills
• Customer Relationship Management
• Market Research & Analysis understanding
• Marketing Strategy & Planning understanding
• Strong Business acumen
• Post Graduate Degree in Marketing
• Food Science & Technology experience is preferable